iCISTM- 2022 will provide a great platform and opportunities for research scholars, students, engineers and scientists to share their knowledge and to present recent developments in the areas of different engineering disciplines, various fields of science, trends in technology and management.
The conference will comprise, keynote, plenary, invited talks and oral presentations iCISTM- 2022 will provide a platform, both for specialists and research students, to present their latest results on their work.
International Conference on Innovations in Science, Technology and Management: iCISTM- 2022 is organized by
SANJEEVAN ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (DIPLOMA), PANHALA, KOLHAPUR- MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
on 8th and 9th July, 2022. The conference will be arranged in Hybrid Mode (Both Online and Physical)
All accepted papers will be published in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) with ISSN 2349-5162. Apart from above all authors will get additional benefit as all abstract of papers will be published in Book of Abstract with ISBN. So papers will be published with ISSN as well as ISBN.
Sanjeevan Engineering and Technology Institute (Diploma), situated at serene location of fort City of Panhala, is the premier diploma college of engineering education in western Maharashtra region of India. It is one of the unit of Sanjeevan group of schools, which has been consistently ranked at top amongst the prestigious colleges in Maharashtra state. Since its inception, the institute has been at the forefront of technical education with state of the art infrastructure facility. The special emphasis of the institute is to inculcate the spirit of innovation and enquiry consistent with the needs of Industry and also groom the future technopreneurs. Integrating the disciplines of the technology, Institute is striving to be an important stakeholder of fourth industrial revolution.
- Worldwide Alumni network
- MoU with leading industries
- Collaboration with different industries for Skill Development
- Latest CNC and VMC machines for practical skill sets
- 24 Hrs Internet connectivity
- Hostel and Transport Facility
- Library and Gymkhana Facility
- Annual Student Festivals and a vibrant Campus Life
- Transport facility
- All Govt. Scholarships Available
SETI to educate to excel in social transformation
- To inculcate academic excellence in pursuit of technical education and to strive hard for good academic results and Placements
- To attract nurture and to retain the best faculty and technical manpower
- To develop the holistic personality of students to be a responsible citizen with ethical values and lifelong learning.
- To promote industry institute interaction for employability and entrepreneurship.
Panhala is a city and a Hill station (3177 feet above sea level) 18 km northwest of Kolhapur, in Kolhapur district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The city sprawls in the Panhala fort commands a panoramic view of the valley below. The main historical attraction here is the Panhala fort. There are many places of interest, each with its share of haunting anecdotes.
More About Panhala: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panhala_Fort